Vitamin C Serum 11% 30ml
VITAMIN C SERUM 11%
for all skin types
30ml dropper bottle
APPEARANCE AND PROPERTIES
A milky white serum. Vitamin C is specially formulated to effectively deliver its high concentrations (11% & 20%) of stable vitamin C to your skin. The L-Ascorbic Acid used in this serum is sub micron and highly active. The vitamin C is coated with a microscopic capsule to prevent its loss of effectiveness against the elements that could reduce its stability. The extensive studies performed by Duke University suggest L-Ascorbic Acid is an intensive anti-oxidant for skin cells once encapsulated and stabilised. Vitamin C has been recognised for many years as being of incredible value to the skin.
Applying Vitamin C topically you can expect:
- Reduced appearance of ageing
- Restored radiant glow
- Improved and revitalised skin texture especially with sun damaged skin
- Benefits of an antioxidant
- Reduced signs of fine lines on face and eye contours
- Lightening of skin particularly pigmentations
- Helping stimulate collage production
- Better sun protection with sunblocks
L-Ascorbic Acid (11%): a highly active form of topical Vitamin C to give the above benefits and actions to the skin.
Massage a few drops into face every day or night as directed on bottle. Include neck and décolletage to assist with sun damage.